Use Color Putty to fill imperfections in woodwork, paneling, furniture and cabinets to achieve a truly polished, finished look you will be proud of for years.
Directions for Using Color Putty:
- Stain or seal wood with oil-based product.
- Fill nail holes or imperfections with putty and wipe clean.
- May be intermixed with other oil-based putty for desired shade.
- Will not dry to a sandable hard.
- Apply one finish coat of oil-based sealer or varnish.
- Clean up with mineral spirits.
- Try test sample before using. Not recommended for table tops or floors.